The MLA-1M is light weight, cost effective, portable and comes handy to monitor the healthiness of LA’s. The Lightning arrester monitor MLA-1M measures the fundamental and third harmonic leakage current, resistive current as per IEC 60099-5-B1 and IEC 60099-5-B2. This makes it easy for maintenance crew to check and monitor in-service Lightning arresters in a periodic manner and ascertain their healthiness. As and when the LA's deteriorate, the third harmonic resistive leakage current also increases which provides a clear indication
Incorporates both the methods as per IEC. for maintenance crew to take immediate action and to take further action on the same
Lightning arresters protect your valuable assets from transients and lightning strikes. Even though they are not very costly device, their maintenance is very critical of the view that they protect your costly assets. It is a necessity that these LA's are periodically monitored to ensure all the costly assets are protected always. There are many methods as per IEC 60099-5 to monitor the LA's. Out of which, IEC 60099-5-B1 and IEC 60099-5-B2 are recommended to monitor La’sin online condition without dismantling them from service.
Specification - MLA-1M B1+B2
- Application: Used To Check Healthiness Of Lightning Arresters.
- Power: Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries
- Measure: Simultaneous Display Of 50hz Leakage Current, 3” Harmonic Leakage Current And 3rd Harmonic Resistive Current as Per Iec60099-5-B1 And B2
- Range: 1ua To 20mA
- B1 Method: Total 50 Hz + Total 3rd Harmonic Current + B1 W/O System Harmonic Compensation
- B2 Method: All Results Of B1 + 3rd Harmonic Resistive Current With System Third Harmonic Compensation.
- Both B1 & B2 Are Provided With Rated Voltage And Temperature Compensation
- Accuracy: +/- 5 % , +/- 5 Least Counts
- Resolution: 1 UA
- Software: The Instrument Is Provided With Smart Android Device With Inbuilt Printer And Android App To Download Test Data And To Monitor The Trend Of La's. The User Can View Results Graphically, Generate Pdf Reports, Share Results With Colleague: And Seniors And Take Proper Decisions
Clamp Diameter: 50mm.
- Storage: -10 To 55° C,
- Operating: -10 To 55°C
Dimensions In Mm: 220x155x80
Weight: MLA Unit: ~1 Kg
- Used to monitor LA healthiness. Simultaneous and continuous display of fundamental & 3 harmonic leakage current.
- resistive current ay per IEC60099 -B1 and IEC 60099 -B2.
- Simple to use, rugged.
- Very light weight and very easy to- carry.
- Highly immune to noise iv the system.
- Direct data transfer to- your smart phone Android app to- trend monitor your LA The user cow operate the whole instrument with the smartphone and ix completely safe.
- User caw view graphical trend waveforms, Export PDF report format directly from the App.
- Print report directly from app any data with
- in built printer any time.